Recipe by Schpeen
I got this from WW Simply the Best cookbook. 3 points per serving. I find it easiest to make a batch to store in fridge and then complete the 'second' baking just before dinner.
- 4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- Pierce potatoes with fork several times and place on baking sheet. Wrap garlic in foil and place alongside the potatoes. Bake until potatoes are tender and garlic is softened and brown about 50 - 60 minutes. Let cool about 15 minutes until comfortable to handle.
- Halve the potatoes lengthwise and scoop the pulp into a bowl leaving skins intact.
- Cut the garlic bulb in half squeeze out the pulp and add to the potato. Add broth, sour cream and pepper. Stir and mash with fork to desired consistency. Spoon mixture back into potato skins and sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Return to baking sheet and heat until warmed through about 15 minutes.