Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not made this one but am going to some time soon. Let me know what you think!!!
- 1 lb uncooked ground turkey breast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Combine turkey and dry spices in large bowl. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add chicken broth, mixing well. Let stand 15-20 minutes.
- Form turkey into 8 patties, approximately 3/4 inch thick.
- Cook patties in non-stick skillet over medium heat 7-8 minutes on each side or until thoroughly cooked.
- Hot and Zesty: Add 1 tsp chili powder, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper and 3 tbsp tomato paste.
- Italian: Add 1/2 tsp marjoram, 1/2 tsp coriander and 1/2tsp rosemary.
I fixed the origional recipe and it is very bland and not much flavor. Next time I will add poultry seasoning and cayenne and more pepper. I made 16 patties with 1/2 point each. Chef #846797