Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The classic tuna salad revamped WW style! 3 points per serving.
Make and share this Weight Watchers Tuna Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces canned chunk solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- bine tuna, celery and parsley in a medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper; stir to combine. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.
- For a flavor boost, add 1/4 cup of diced black or green olives (does not increase the recipe's points value).
I really like this recipe. I added 1/2 cup chopped red onion and used Fat Free Mayo and sugar free sweet pickles and some curry powder. Does not add any points.
This was really really good with the mustard!! Didn't really miss the extra mayo I used to put into tuna salad. I used chopped dill pickle instead of the olives. Thanks for sharing!
Very nice! Served on mixed baby greens for a nice light lunch. Have to agree with other reviewers the mustard is a wonderful addition. Made with out parsley and using a very generous 1/2 teaspoon mustard. Thanks so much for the post.