Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick lunch alternative to Tuna Salad!
- 14 1⁄2 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 10 ounces tuna in water, drained, solid, white
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups cooked fettuccine
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except pasta.
- Bring to boil, simmer 10 minutes.
- Server over hot fettuccine.
yum! tried this today and added some fresh spinach. Loved it!