Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Crispy, thin-crust pizza with garlic, cheese, and pepperoni. It'll fulfill your pizza craving at only 5 points per pizza!
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 4 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Spread minced garlic on tortilla.
- Evenly top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Finish with pepperoni.
- Place the pizza directly on the baking rack and bake for 5 minutes.
I added tomato paste and probably used twice the pepperoni; baked them at 450. They were delicious.