Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
i found this online and Iam not sure which site it came from. . This would be good for a fast and easy dinner or luch when you are too tired or too busy to mess with cooking. I have not made this yet but Iam sure it will be good. It is a one cup serving which doesnt sound like alot but tortellini is very filling. Serve with a simple garden salad.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in cubes
- 566.99 g cheese tortellini, Buitoni mixed
- 396.89 g frozen broccoli florets (or desired amount)
- 177.44 ml low-fat alfredo sauce, Buitoni
- Saute' chicken in fry pan. Cook tortellini according to package.
- directions. Cook broccoli, being careful not to overcook. Combine tortellini, chicken and broccoli. Coat lightly with alfredo sauce.
- Makes 10 cups, 6 points a cup.
So easy and the whole family likes it! I steamed the broccoli and then added it to the chicken. I measured out mine first and added a little sauce and then I poured the rest over my families portion so they would like it. Very good. Thanks!