Recipe by mrsfernie
I have seen a couple of recipes for taco soup, but this is different. I received it from my ww leader. It is very much like a chili and is so easy. My family loves it and I love it topped with 1 tbsp low fat sour cream.
Top Review by jenniferrau
On the new Points Plus version of Weight Watchers, I calculated this recipe as 7 points per serving (using the online recipe builder) with the ingredients I used. The nutritional info to the left calculated this as 6 points.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) canzesty beans (I use S&W chili beans in a zesty sauce)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix