Recipe by missmortgages
This is so good and SIMPLE! It tastes amazing!
Top Review by barbara r.
with the new points plus system this works out to a whopping 16 points per serving without the jam or any rice. if you're down to 26 points, it takes a big chunk out of your daily allowance. there are lots of really good recipes here for a lot less points than this. i'm on WW because i let myself be convinced it doesn't matter, but as good as it is, i have to draw the line well before 16 points.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle fat-free French dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) jar no-sugar-added apricot jam
- 1 (4 ounce) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 2 (4 ounce) raw chicken breasts (or more if you would like)
- 1 green pepper
- 2 cups brown rice