Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is so good and SIMPLE! It tastes amazing!
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle fat-free French dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) jar no-sugar-added apricot jam
- 1 (4 ounce) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 2 (4 ounce) raw chicken breasts (or more if you would like)
- 1 green pepper
- 2 cups brown rice
- Combine all ingredients except rice in a crock pot. Leave in crockpot until chicken is fully cooked. Serve over brown rice. it is AWESOME.
with the new points plus system this works out to a whopping 16 points per serving without the jam or any rice. if you're down to 26 points, it takes a big chunk out of your daily allowance. there are lots of really good recipes here for a lot less points than this. i'm on WW because i let myself be convinced it doesn't matter, but as good as it is, i have to draw the line well before 16 points.
Please note that Food.com is not a WW site, and we cannot calculate the points for you; this is something you need to do with the tools that WW provided for you. WW also changes their point system every couple of years, so you'll need to use the current tools.
great recipe! The only thing I changed was I used fresh pineapple instead of canned. turned out great!