Recipe by GingerlyJ
This recipe came from a weight watchers newsletter. it is worth only 1 point per serving!!!
- 1⁄4 lb sun-dried tomato, without oil
- 2 average anchovies
- 1 garlic clove
- 26 medium olives, green, pitted
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, leaves, packed or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the tomatoes in a large bowl; cover with boiling water. Set aside 10 minutes. Drain but reserve 3/4 cup soaking liquid.
- Place the softened sun-dried tomatoes, 3/4 cup soaking liquid, and the remaining ingredients in a food processor fitted with the chopping blade; pulse a few times, then process until coarsely ground with no chunks in the mix. To store, spoon into a medium bowl, cover and refrigerate up to 4 days; return to room temperature before serving. Yields about 3 tablespoons per serving.