1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Stuffed Shells
Received this from a meeting. Very tasty! They point value we were told from our meeting leader was 4/serving. Some of the reviews people have recalculated it saying 8. To be safe, I would refigure it so your comfortable knowing the points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375.
- 2Cook shells until al dente, rinse and set aside.
- 3Mix cheeses, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper.
- 4Spread a few spoonfuls of tomato sauce on bottom of 9x13 dish.
- 5When shells are cool enough to handle, fill each shell with cheese mixture and place in baking dish. When all shells are in dish, spoon remaining tomato sauce over shells. Cover pan and bake for 20 minutes. Yields about 4 shells per serving.
- 6Servings 6.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 1164.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 16.3 g