Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From a co-worker. 6 points per serving.
Make and share this Weight Watchers Strawberry Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄8 ounces fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄3 ounce sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- In a medium saucepan, stir together water and pudding to a boil.
- Remove from heat and immediately add the jello until dissolved.
- Set the pan aside and let the mixture come to room temperature. Place strawberries in the bottom of a deep dish pie plate.
- Add cooled pudding mixture over the strawberries. Refrigerate until chilled. Let it set in well before slicing.