Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This makes a delicious breakfast for 4 points per serving. This recipe makes 4 servings. The recipe recommends using rare roast beef from your deli counter and ask for it sliced extra thick.
- cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1⁄8 cup club soda, 2 Tbsp
- 8 ounces deli roast beef, thickly sliced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and eggs whites with club soda until frothy.
- Cook eggs until underside is firm and then fold into an omelet to finish cooking, about 2 to 3 minutes; remove eggs from skillet and cover to keep warm.
- Add roast beef to skillet and cook until warmed through, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cut omelet into quarters and season with salt and pepper; serve each omelet quarter with 2 ounces of roast beef and 2 1/2 teaspoons of sauce.