Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
The only change I made to this was omit the onions. Feel free to add them to the step when you saute squash. This is an easy and refreshing side dish. 1 serving=1 point
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 1 zucchini (halved and sliced)
- 1 yellow squash (halved and sliced)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tomatoes (chopped)
- 29.58 ml fresh basil (chopped)
- 1.23 ml ground pepper
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese (grated)
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add zucchini, squash, salt and saute 5 minutes or when crisp tender.
- Add garlic saute for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add tomato and cook 1 minute until headed through.
- Stir in basil and pepper.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Serve immediately.