Recipe by Melanie2590
I love sweets, but it's always hard to fit them into a diet. This fudge is really tasty and simple and a good way to take the edge off your sweet tooth! Cooking time is actually refrigeration time.
- 1 2⁄3 cups Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (i use mini ones, as they melt faster)
- 15 large marshmallows, cut in halves
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat margarine
- 2 teaspoons reduced fat margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray bottom of an 8x8 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bring evaporated milk, splenda, and margarine to a rolling boil. Reduce heat to med-low and continue cooking for approx 3 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows. Remove from heat. Stir until smooth.
- Pour into pan and refrigerate until firm.
- Enjoy without feeling guilty!