This is a simple and delicious treat that's great as a side item during dinner or even dessert. I like to eat them for breakfast, as breakfast is hard to fit into a diet. Each serving is only 2 weight watchers points! (borrowed from splenda.com)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and core apples using an apple corer. Place slices in a shallow baking dish.
- Mix splenda and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle over apples.
- Place small dots of margarine over the apples.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35-45 minutes, until a little soft.