1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Splenda Baked Apples
This is a simple and delicious treat that's great as a side item during dinner or even dessert. I like to eat them for breakfast, as breakfast is hard to fit into a diet. Each serving is only 2 weight watchers points! (borrowed from splenda.com)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Wash and core apples using an apple corer. Place slices in a shallow baking dish.
- 3Mix splenda and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle over apples.
- 4Place small dots of margarine over the apples.
- 5Cover with foil and bake for 35-45 minutes, until a little soft.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Splenda Baked Apples
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.6
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: