From Weight Watchers. 0 point!
Make and share this Weight Watchers Spinach and Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, mix the strawberries and apples; sprinkle lightly with asorbic acid if using.
- Add the onions, jalapeno pepper and cilantro; mix well.
- Allow the fruit to sit at room temperature for about 20-30 minutes.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl, add the fruit and toss well to mix.
- Pour on a citrus vinaigrette dressing to suit your taste and serve on chilled salad plates.