1/2 Photos of Weight Watchers Spinach and Fruit Salad
From Weight Watchers. 0 point!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix the strawberries and apples; sprinkle lightly with asorbic acid if using.
- 2Add the onions, jalapeno pepper and cilantro; mix well.
- 3Allow the fruit to sit at room temperature for about 20-30 minutes.
- 4Place the spinach in a large bowl, add the fruit and toss well to mix.
- 5Pour on a citrus vinaigrette dressing to suit your taste and serve on chilled salad plates.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Spinach and Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g