I really like these. This has 3 PointsPlus Value points for 4 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak cut potatoes in cold water for at least 30 minutes or up to an hour; drain.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Coat a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 4Arrange fries on prepared pan, packed tightly together; drizzle with oil and turn potatoes until fries are well-coated with oil.
- 5In a small bowl, combine chili powder, turmeric, salt and sugar.
- 6Sprinkle half of spice mixture over fries; flip fries and sprinkle with remaining spices.
- 7Turn fries over several times to make sure spice mixture is evenly distributed.
- 8Spread fries out and bake, turning once or twice during baking, until desired degree of doneness, about 25-32 minutes.
- 9Serve with lime wedges and extra salt on the side, if desired.
- 10Yield 1/4 of potatoes per serving.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Spicy Sweet Potato Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.8
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 364.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: