Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am an idiot. Last year I GLUED all my weight watchers recipes out of weight watchers magazines into an exercise book. Come this year when I am given not one but two recipe folders to hold snippets out of magazine I have to try and unglue them. The result is not successful. So I am putting them on recipezaar to print them out to organise them, damn last years OCD. I’m not sure what issue they are from but this is definitely from weight watchers magazine. i bet this would be free on slimming world green day
- 400 g mixed beans, drained
- 7 tablespoons nonfat yogurt or 7 tablespoons very low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 sweet red pepper, de seeded and sliced finely
- 1 carrot, cut into carrot sticks
- 4 celery ribs
- rinse the pules in cold water and drain. put into bowl pr blender with yoghurt,garlic and spices. blend either with a hand blender or ina jug blender until smooth.
- check the seasoning and serve with the crudites.
I really liked how easy to make this was and how low fat too. However, it felt like it was missing something and I am not totally sure what that would be. I am thinking maybe some herbs? It was still tasty for lunch with some veggies though. I would make it again and try with adding some other herbs and spices to get the mix right for my tastebuds. Made for PAC Fall 2009.