1/1 Photo of Weight Watcher's Shepherd's Pie
3 Points for a 1 cup serving! A delicious meal, especially on a cold winter evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and quartered (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 1/4 cups fat free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 medium onion
- 3/4-1 lb ground turkey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1Boil potatoes until tender enough to mash. Add milk and 1/2 cup of the chicken broth, mustard, and mash together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Preheat over to 350.
- 3Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray (or small amount of oil). Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft. Add the ground turkey and cook until browned.
- 4Sprinkle flour over the turkey mixture. Stir well and cook until flour is absorbed (about 30 seconds). Stir in worcestershire sauce, sage, salt and pepper.
- 5Stir in 3/4 cup chicken broth. Turn down heat to simmer and cook until the sauce bubbles and thickens.
- 6Stir in peas and carrots. Pour the mixture into 9-inch square baking dish. Spoon the mashed potatoes over the turkey mixture.
- 7Place on a rimmed baking sheet and place in oven for about 40 minutes.
- 8Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watcher's Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.0 mg
- Sodium 293.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 16.2 g