My MIL is Cajun and makes the best etoufee recipe I have ever tried. This I feel is equally as good and much lower in fat and calories too!!! Trust me you won't be able to tell the difference. This is just wonderful and my husband loves this recipe better then his mother's because of the lower fat content. You just have to try this delicious etoufee recipe. This is one you will want to make over and over again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup onion (1 onion)
- 1/2 cup green pepper (1 green pepper)
- 1/3 cup celery (1 celery stalk)
- 1 cup clam juice or 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb shelled shrimp
- 16 ounces crawfish tails
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans 98% fat free condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup, 98% ff
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of shrimp soup
- tony chacheres creole seasoning
- Old Bay Seasoning (to suit your taste)
- 1Finely chop green pepper, celery, onion. Sauté in a large pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Add clam juice or chicken broth, shelled shrimp, crawfish tails only, all the soups and seasonings to your liking and simmer until shellfish are done, about 10 to 15 minutes. Serve over steamed rice.
- 3Variation: Leave out the crawfish and add more shrimp or crabmeat.
- 4When I make this I use chicken broth instead of clam juice. I use a lot of Tony's and just sprinkle the whole top of the pot once with Old Bay seasoning and stir all together. We like a lot of spice at our house.
- 5WW points 3 without rice.
Browse Our Top Crawfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Seafood Etouffee Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 145.6 mg
- Sodium 745.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat free condensed cream of celery soup
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup