Recipe by xpnsve
A delicious lemon-herb shrimp recipe from a recent WW meeting. 3 points per serving. This is great served over a bed of brown rice and with a side of WW Roasted Vegetables. YUM!
Top Review by RedVinoGirl
Very tasty shrimp dish and healthy to boot! Can't beat that! I paired this with recipe #336312 and recipe #18762. Was a nice light meal and one I will definitely make again. UPDATE: I have to upgrade my review. I added more garlic and some crushed red peppers tonight and we LOVED it!!!!! Definitely a healthy keeper!
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g shrimp, large, peeled and deveined
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml spice islands salt-free lemon & herb seasoning (or other brand)
- 2.46 ml table salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper, freshly ground
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and sauté 1 minute. Add lemon juice, lemon herb seasoning, salt and pepper; stir to coat shrimp. Sauté until shrimp are bright pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley. Yields about 3 ounces of shrimp per serving.