Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious lemon-herb shrimp recipe from a recent WW meeting. 3 points per serving. This is great served over a bed of brown rice and with a side of WW Roasted Vegetables. YUM!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, large, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon spice islands salt-free lemon & herb seasoning (or other brand)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and sauté 1 minute. Add lemon juice, lemon herb seasoning, salt and pepper; stir to coat shrimp. Sauté until shrimp are bright pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley. Yields about 3 ounces of shrimp per serving.
Very tasty shrimp dish and healthy to boot! Can't beat that! I paired this with Marsala Artichokes and Greek-Style Oven Fries. Was a nice light meal and one I will definitely make again. UPDATE: I have to upgrade my review. I added more garlic and some crushed red peppers tonight and we LOVED it!!!!! Definitely a healthy keeper!
Very fast and easy!
Since we are on WW I prepared this for dinner. Very good and healthy. Thank you