Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe taken off weight watchers site. All points and servings are estimated. I cannot vouch for original poster so check points and servings. Estimated points 4 servings 6
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups canned corn or 2 cups frozen corn
- 16 ounces joan of arc spicy hot chili beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 4 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- In crock pot, add cooked rice, then add corn, pinto beans then chunk up cheese.
- Cook on low until all cheese is melted and the mixture is thoroughly heated.
I loved this recipe!!! I added the reduced fat Mexican cheese blend and also added the spicy beans!!! It was a huge hit. I also topped it with light sour cream and avocado!!!! Needless to say we will have this again, and probably real soon!!!! Thanks for sharing!
This is so easy and SOOOOOO good! I made a couple of minor changes, but I don't think it affected the end result. I used brown rice, canned corn, a can of mild rotel tomatoes and Weight Watchers reduced fat mexican cheese blend. I also used about 3 cups of rice and organic kidney beans in place of the spicier beans. Those who wanted topped it with sour cream and sliced avocado (not for those keeping it WW). It was delicious and easy - something I would eat regardless of whether I was watching my weight or not! It is a real keeper! Thanks for sharing!
This was awesome! I used brown rice and added a little chili powder. Thank you so much for posting this.