1/7 Photos of Weight Watchers Salisbury Steak
This is out of one of my old 2000 weight watchers cookbooks called, "Just like home". There is 8 points for 1 patty and about 6 tablespoons of gravy. This was marked in my book to make again. (That means DH really liked it). I have served it with noodles and mashed potatoes. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground round
- 2/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup instant rice, uncooked
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg white
- cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans beef consomme
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1Combine ground round, onion, rice, pepper, salt, and egg white in a bowl; stir well.
- 2Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
- 3Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- 4Add patties, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 5Remove patties from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
- 6Recoat skillet with cooking spray.
- 7Add mushrooms; saute' over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
- 8Add consomme' and Worcestershire sauce; cook 10 minutes.
- 9Return patties to skillet.
- 10Cover; reduce heat; and simmer 15 minutes.
- 11Remove patties from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
- 12Combine water and cornstarch; stir well.
- 13Stir cornstarch mixture into broth mixture in skillet; bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute or until thick, stirring constantly.
- 14Spoon gravy over patties.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Salisbury Steak
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.8
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 1200.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 25.7 g