Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
taken from the weight watchers site estimated 3 points per 1 cup
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti, drained
- 4 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product (cubed)
- 10 ounces tomatoes and green chilies (rotel)
- 2 3⁄4 ounces gravy mix (Pioneer brand)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup chicken (1 breast boiled in hot water and shredded.)
- Mix gravy mix with hot water. Add velvetta and microwave until creamy and smooth.
- Add rotel, and chicken and cooked spaghetti.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes to cook through.
Similar to Velveeta Chicken Spaghetti which uses Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup instead of the Gravy mix.
It is 5 stars on taste!! Very yummy. But when I do the recipe builder on WW site it says it should be 6 points per serving. The dry gravy mix itself is eight points total. Just a heads up for those counting closely.
This recipe is fabulous! You can't even tell it's low fat!