1/8 Photos of Weight Watchers Roasted Vegetables - 0 Points!
Very easy and delicious side dish; goes well with the WW Sauteed Shrimp. ZERO POINTS! *Note - recipe calls for 1 medium or 1 large squash and zucchini - all depends on your preference. I use large myself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil flavored cooking spray, divided (4 sprays)
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, seeded and quartered
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded and quartered
- summer squash, halved lengthwise
- zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 12 ounces canned artichoke hearts, without oil, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1Preheat oven to 450ºF. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 2Arrange peppers, squash, zucchini, onion and artichokes on prepared baking sheets, flesh side up, and coat vegetables with cooking spray; sprinkle with thyme, salt and black pepper.
- 3Roast until vegetables are tender and golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes. Chop vegetables into bite-size pieces and serve. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Roasted Vegetables - 0 Points!
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 173.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g