Recipe by xpnsve
Very easy and delicious side dish; goes well with the WW Sauteed Shrimp. ZERO POINTS! *Note - recipe calls for 1 medium or 1 large squash and zucchini - all depends on your preference. I use large myself.
Top Review by cooking-BAG
Great low fat way to enjoy your veggies. Anything goes here. I just used butter flavored cooking spray and added fresh garlic cloves as another reviewer suggested, and the smell was wonderful. The only thing I would do differently would be to add my garlic cloves last, as they got overcooked. Wonderful healthful recipe. Thanks so much for posting.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray, divided (4 sprays)
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, seeded and quartered
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded and quartered
- summer squash, halved lengthwise
- zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 12 ounces canned artichoke hearts, without oil, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Arrange peppers, squash, zucchini, onion and artichokes on prepared baking sheets, flesh side up, and coat vegetables with cooking spray; sprinkle with thyme, salt and black pepper.
- Roast until vegetables are tender and golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes. Chop vegetables into bite-size pieces and serve. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.