Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and very flavorful. A unique twist on the same old tuna salad. Only 2ww points per serving!
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dill
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped (packed without oil)
- 12 ounces water-packed tuna fish, drained
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl until well mixed.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.
I love love the taste of this tuna salad palmtree. I used LF mayo and lite sour cream. This was my first time using roasted red pepper. The flavor this adds to the recipe is really :yummy:. Served this on a bed of lettuce. Thanks for a keeper~ Tagged and made for Spring's PAC -'09. ETA....I'D LIKE TO LEAVE YOU A MESSAGE ON YOUR Z-MAIL. YOUR SETTINGS AREN'T ALLOWING ME TOO:-(
Wonderful recipe, healthy, low in points for the WW plan and full of flavor. Except for cutting this down to serve two I made as directed, then served on those new 100 cal buns, and topped with lettuce leaves. Lovely, filling and healthy lunch. Made for April 2011 TOTM
What a delicious salad. I also used low fat ingredients. I served mine on toasted whole wheat bread for a wonderful sandwich. I cut the recipe in half and it worked great. Thanks for posting. Made for Fall PAC 2009 :)