- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 10 ounces diet Sprite
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin (SF or FF)
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Take dry cake mix and add the 2 egg whites and soda. Mix well with electric mixer. Pour into ungreased 9x13 dish and bake as directed on the box. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Then take the boiling water and add the jello. Stir till jello is disolved.
- Poke holes into your cake with end of wooden spoon. Then pour jello mixture over the cake. Cover and referigerate 2 hrs or overnight. Then spread on the cool whip and top with coconut.