Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serves 16 at 4 ww pts each.
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 10 ounces diet Sprite
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin (SF or FF)
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- Take dry cake mix and add the 2 egg whites and soda. Mix well with electric mixer. Pour into ungreased 9x13 dish and bake as directed on the box. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Then take the boiling water and add the jello. Stir till jello is disolved.
- Poke holes into your cake with end of wooden spoon. Then pour jello mixture over the cake. Cover and referigerate 2 hrs or overnight. Then spread on the cool whip and top with coconut.
This was delicious, you would never know it's healthy. I did goof up, I bought a .44 oz jello instead of the 3 oz, but, it still turned out great.
YUMMY!! This was delicious. Not a big plain Cool Whip fan so mixed a small Fat Free Chocolate Fudge pudding with 1 cup of skim milk then mixed in 1/2 container of the fat free Cool Whip. Used this as icing in place of the Cool Whip and coconut. Definitely a keeper!!
I would give this more stars if I could!! I can't believe its weight watchers, my whole family is in love with this recipe. I made them into cupcake and got 22 servings at 2pts a piece.