Recipe by vanillathekatt
My WW leader gave us this recipe the other nite. She claims it is delicious, makes its own crust and, best of all, ONLY 3 POINTS FOR 1/4 OF THE PIE! -- Chef 289860.
Top Review by glwhitney
I made this for a after dinner treat at my friends house . We are trying to eat better ..... Nobody like it ..My husband said he would rather be nawing on cardboard! Sorry , I just isnt for us .
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce (see NOTE below)
- 1 cup powdered milk (dry)
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or to taste)
- 6 -8 g Splenda sugar substitute (6-8 packets)
- 1⁄4 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch pie-pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Blend all the above ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into greased pie pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- One-quarter of a pie counts as 3 points; one-eighth of a pie counts as 1.5 points.
- NOTE: Instead of 2 cups of unsweetened applesauce, you can use a 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple in its own juice.