1/2 Photos of Weight Watchers Potato Soup
Newly Mrs. Johnson's Note:
This is a great spin on the perfect winter comfort food. I received this recipe from a fellow WW member. It is only 2.5 pts per 1 generous cup serving. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine broth and potatoes. Cover and cook about 20 minutes, until potatoes are cooked through.
- 2As potatoes are cooking, saute onions then add to cooking potatoes.
- 3When the potatoes are soft, stir in cheese and sour cream, and simmer until the cheese is melted.
- 4Thicken with the flour and water mix.
- 5Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 638.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g