Aunt Sukki's Note:
I havent tried this yet, but sounds good. I found this at shine.yahoo.com. Says it's 7 WW points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400. Spray cooking spray on bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish; set aside.
- 2In a skillet, cook chicken, onion, peppers, and garlic clove until tender. Add seasoning mix and taco sauce; set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese; set aside.
- 4Place half the broken chips in the bottom of casserole dish. Add meat mixture to cover the chips, then cover the meat with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining crushed chips.
- 5Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- 6Top with 3/4 cup salsa if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Points Plus Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.4
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.4 mg
- Sodium 612.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat tortilla chips