1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Plum Amaretto Pudding
Tasty, ever so naughty but nice treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the plums and liqueur, Marsala or sherry into a bowl. Cover and leave to soak for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2Make the batter by beating together the flour, salt, egg, milk, vanilla and caster sugar with a whisk. Cover and leave to stand alongside the plums.
- 3Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°F / Gas Mark 6. Spray a 1.5 litre (2 ¾ pint) shallow ovenproof dish with low fat cooking spray.
- 4Drain the plums, reserving the liquid. Tip them into the prepared dish, then pour the batter over them. Bake in the centre of the oven for 20-25 minutes, until set and golden.
- 5Serve the pudding, drizzled with the reserved liquid and sprinkled with icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Plum Amaretto Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 60.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: