Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
4pts per serving From the Weight Watchers site
- 20 ounces light cherry pie filling
- 6 ounces del monte crushed pineapple in juice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- 1 ounce fat-free sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- Mix the pudding directly from the envelope with.
- the cool whip.
- Empty pineapple w/juice into the cherry pie filling.
- Combine the cool whip with the pie filing and chill.
- Note: servings are a guess.
Devoured! This was the perfect answer to my sweeth tooth craving.
Although I usually try to follow a 1st time recipe as written, I'm also like to use full containers of an ingredient (when possible), & I did just that here! A full can of the pie filling, the pineapple, Cool Whip AND pudding, & it all worked out just fine! Probably made 5 servings for us, but then, when we like something (& this, we liked, a lot!), our servings are usually pretty big! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the current Think PINK event]
This is a fabulous fruit salad "fluff". I had to make a few minor changes. I could not find the white chocolate pudding mix so used french vanilla and I made my own whipped topping. The smallest box of pudding is 3 ounces so I tried to "eyeball" one ounce and then just ended up using the whole thing and added a bit more crushed pinapple to make up for it. It set up just fine with this little adjustment. The flavors are great and not overly tart like I was expecting. A very pretty dish to set on the table too! Made in honor of the Think Pink Event Oct 2009 in the Cooking Games with Friend Forum.