Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
4pts per serving From the Weight Watchers site
- 20 ounces light cherry pie filling
- 6 ounces del monte crushed pineapple in juice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- 1 ounce fat-free sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- Mix the pudding directly from the envelope with.
- the cool whip.
- Empty pineapple w/juice into the cherry pie filling.
- Combine the cool whip with the pie filing and chill.
- Note: servings are a guess.
I have made this twice and ,over it each time. Could not find the white chocolate pudding in my area so I replaced it with the sugar free cheesecake pudding. I needed a lot for a family get together and doubled everything this time I left out the pineapple and use full cans of the cherry pie filling. So good . I highly recommend this and get creative using different pudding flavors fruit and pie fillings it is never a disappointment.
Devoured! This was the perfect answer to my sweeth tooth craving.
Although I usually try to follow a 1st time recipe as written, I'm also like to use full containers of an ingredient (when possible), & I did just that here! A full can of the pie filling, the pineapple, Cool Whip AND pudding, & it all worked out just fine! Probably made 5 servings for us, but then, when we like something (& this, we liked, a lot!), our servings are usually pretty big! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the current Think PINK event]