Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Friend of mine let me look through one of her Weight Watchers cookbook and I found this recipe and tried it and its so good that I wanted to save the recipe and share it with everyone. DH and I love it! Had it with a grilled chicken breast and salad. :) I did change the vinegar to what I had on hand. Original calls for rice-wine vinegar. This is 1 point per serving.
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried cilantro (your desired amount)
- In a small food processor blend together all ingredients until creamy.
- Serve with grilled chicken, pork chops and/or vegetables.
A great sauce, I doubled the recipe, instead of the extra red wine vinegar I added 2 tsp sesame oil, I tossed with spaghetti and cooked shrimp.
My husband loves this recipe. I have tried it a couple of different ways. I have put it over chicken and I have put it over bread for a tasty breakfast.