Weight Watchers Pasta Fra Diavolo
- In a large nonstick sauce pan over medium heat, heat the oil.
- Add the onion and garlic; cook stirring frequently, until golden, about 8 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, sugar, salt and red pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until the flavors are blended and the sauce is slightly thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguine according to the package directions.
- Drain and divide evenly among 4 plates.
- Spoon sauce over linguine.