Recipe by Lainey6605
This chicken tastes so great that it is great to have for dinner even when you're not on a diet.
Top Review by flippersfriend
Good flavor, but it needs to be dipped in something for the breading to stick better. Wasn't very crunchy like I thought it would be. My mom was on WW and they said if you spread a little low-fat mayo or dip your finger in veg. oil and spread on chicken it doesn't add that many extra calories and it will crisp up better.
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 29.58 ml dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 0.59 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml dried parsley
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper
- 4 (453.59 g) boneless skinless chicken breast
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
- Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.