1/30 Photos of Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
This chicken tastes so great that it is great to have for dinner even when you're not on a diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
- 3Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- 4Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
- 5Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 294.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 27.1 g