Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This chicken tastes so great that it is great to have for dinner even when you're not on a diet.
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 (1/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
- Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
Good flavor, but it needs to be dipped in something for the breading to stick better. Wasn't very crunchy like I thought it would be. My mom was on WW and they said if you spread a little low-fat mayo or dip your finger in veg. oil and spread on chicken it doesn't add that many extra calories and it will crisp up better.
This is one yummy chicken recipe! I used panko italian breadcrumbs and whirled them with the parmesan cheese in the food processor so they would have the same consistency. I also sprayed the tops of the chicken with cooking spray to give them a golden crust and help the crumbs stick a little better. This was so easy and definitely a keeper! I served with Recipe #358209, for a perfect healthy meal. Thanks for sharing!
No way is this Weight Watchers! I like this better than actuall breaded and fried chicken cutlets. So yummy and easy to make! Thank you so much for sharing this great recipe.