Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
1 Pork Chop = 5 ww pts. If you are looking for a good recipe this one is it !!This comes from a Simple Goodness Magazine from 1997.
- 4 (6 ounce) lean center-cut pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash garlic powder
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim fat from chops. Combine juice and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Combine breadcrumbs, italian seasoning, paprika, and dash of garlic powder in shallow dish; stir well. Dip chops in juice mixture and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place chops on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until tender, turning after 25 minutes.
- Yield 4 servings.
- 5 ww pts per serving.
My husband and I both loved this recipe. The only thing I changed was I used pear juice unsweetened and fit and active 3 tablespoons egg white. My point count was 4 per 4ounce pork loin center cut no bone.
These were great. Very easy to do. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
We did, however, use a little bit more garlic and ginger to our taste.
These were really good porkchops. They had a good flavor and they were nice and tender.