Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in the July/August 2008 issue of Weight Watchers magazine. It is their "recipe makeover" recipe. Points value = 4 for 3/4 cup.
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange gelatin
- 21 ounces mandarin oranges, drained (the kind in pear juice)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup fat free peach sorbet
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces fat-free vanilla pudding (the prepared kind in the little cups)
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Combine the boiling water and gelatin in a large heatproof bowl stirring until completely dissolved.
- Add the oranges, pineapple, cold water and sorbet stirring until the sorbet melts.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours.
- To make the frosting, whisk all the ingredients in a bowl until blended.
- Spread evenly over the orange mixture.