I found this recipe in the July/August 2008 issue of Weight Watchers magazine. It is their "recipe makeover" recipe. Points value = 4 for 3/4 cup.
My Private Note
3/4 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange gelatin
- 21 ounces mandarin oranges, drained (the kind in pear juice)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup fat free peach sorbet
- 1Combine the boiling water and gelatin in a large heatproof bowl stirring until completely dissolved.
- 2Add the oranges, pineapple, cold water and sorbet stirring until the sorbet melts.
- 3Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours.
- 4To make the frosting, whisk all the ingredients in a bowl until blended.
- 5Spread evenly over the orange mixture.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Orange Gelatin With Fluffy Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 257.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free peach sorbet
fat-free vanilla pudding