I don't do WW but a friend of mine gave me this recipe and I love it! It's sort of like eating oatmeal in a solid form, only better! I will include a slight variation at the end.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add wet to dry, mix well.
- Cook over low/med heat- they are fairly thick so if you use a higher temp they tend to burn. If you use an electric griddle try 325 degrees.
- Variation: I don't buy quick oats, so I use all rolled oats, add a touch more milk, and microwave all the wet stuff together for 2 minutes, then mix with dry. Also, you can substitute whole wheat or whole wheat pastry flour for some or all of the total flour.
I lost this recipe and am happy to have found it again. Its wonderfully filling and good for you.
These are tasty, and very filling. They are chewy, so don't expect light and fluffy! I used whole wheat pastry flour for all of the flour. ( I did cut recipe in half) I also used egg-beaters. Served with warm sugar-free syrup. Made for Spring 2008 PAC.