1/2 Photos of Weight Watchers OAMC Spinach Egg Cups to Go
Hotmitts Houlihan's Note:
This is a weight watchers recipe I've been using for years though I modify it slightly to acccomodate our tastes...sometimes substituting Mexican style egg beaters for the regular and also omitting mushrooms and adding more hot sauce. What I love about this is that the cups can be made ahead and frozen and simply reheated when needed. (remove foil cups first.) This is the original recipe which states it's a one point serving. Experiment with your own favorite cheeses and vegetables. Can also be served as an appetizer or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave the spinach on high for 2 1/2 minutes. Drain completely.
- 2Line a 12 cup muffin tray with foil baking cups. Spray the cups with cooking spray.
- 3Combine the egg substitute, cheese, mushrooms, spinach and onions in a bowl.
- 4Add hot pepper to taste.
- 5Divide evenly among the cups.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 7May then be frozen if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers OAMC Spinach Egg Cups to Go
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 95.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g