1/2 Photos of Weight Watchers OAMC Spinach Egg Cups to Go
Hotmitts Houlihan's Note:
This is a weight watchers recipe I've been using for years though I modify it slightly to acccomodate our tastes...sometimes substituting Mexican style egg beaters for the regular and also omitting mushrooms and adding more hot sauce. What I love about this is that the cups can be made ahead and frozen and simply reheated when needed. (remove foil cups first.) This is the original recipe which states it's a one point serving. Experiment with your own favorite cheeses and vegetables. Can also be served as an appetizer or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave the spinach on high for 2 1/2 minutes. Drain completely.
- 2Line a 12 cup muffin tray with foil baking cups. Spray the cups with cooking spray.
- 3Combine the egg substitute, cheese, mushrooms, spinach and onions in a bowl.
- 4Add hot pepper to taste.
- 5Divide evenly among the cups.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 7May then be frozen if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers OAMC Spinach Egg Cups to Go
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 95.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g