1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Nutty Butter Orange Pork Chops 6 Points
Miss V's Note:
A recipe from Richard Simmons. "The magic of this is the combination of peanut butter and oranges."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Lightly season chops with salt and pepper and arrange on rack of broiler pan coated with non-stick spray.
- 22. Peel and segment oranges over bowl to catch juice. Set orange segments aside.
- 33. Squeeze into bowl as much juice as possible from membrane left after segmenting orange.
- 44. Mix cornstarch with orange juice. In small saucepan, combine cornstarch mixture, orange rind and sugar and stir over low heat until thick and bubbly.
- 55. Remove from heat.
- 66. Meanwhile, preheat broiler and broil chops on one side until lightly browned.
- 77. Turn and spread each chop with 1 teaspoon peanut butter. Broil.
- 88. Fold orange segments carefully into heated cornstarch mixture to coat and arrange decoratively over chops.
- 99. Replace briefly under broiler just to heat oranges.
- 1010. Arrange chops on heated serving platter and garnish with ribbons of orange rind.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Nutty Butter Orange Pork Chops 6 Points
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 87.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & freshly ground black pepper