This really helped me to lose weight.
Make and share this Weight Watchers No Points Value Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 medium celery rib, diced
- 2 small zucchini, diced
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups swiss chard, chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower, small florets
- 2 cups broccoli, small florets
- 2 teaspoons thyme, chopped
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (optional)
- Put garlic, vegetables, thyme and broth into a large soup pot.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in parsley or chives; season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.