1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Mulled Apple-Cranberry Cider
This hot drink is perfect for chilly autumn nights. 2 POINTS per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- 2Bring to a slow boil over medium-high heat and then reduce heat to simmer.
- 3Simmer for 15 minutes and then strain into mugs.
- 4Yields about 1 cup per serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Mulled Apple-Cranberry Cider
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g