Another take on the Weight Watchers zero points vegetable soup. This spicy soup definately doesn't taste like it is zero points! Adapted from the Weight Watchers UK webstie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g sugar snap peas
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 small zucchini, cubed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 400 g diced tomatoes, canned
- 25 g green chilies
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1440 ml vegetable stock
- 2 roasted peppers
- 2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 25 g fresh coriander, chopped
- 1Put sugar snap beans, garlic, zucchini, chopped tomatoes, green chilli, onion, green pepper, cumin, oregano and vegetable into a large soup pot. Puree roasted peppers with chipotle sauce and jalepeno in a blender or food processor, and add to soup.
- 2Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 3Reduce heat to low, and simmer, partly covered, for about 10 minutes.
- 4Stir in salt, lime juice and coriander.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Mexican-Inspired Zero Points Value Soup
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 680.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: