Recipe by cookingfor1
Another take on the Weight Watchers zero points vegetable soup. This spicy soup definately doesn't taste like it is zero points! Adapted from the Weight Watchers UK webstie.
- 200 g sugar snap peas
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 small zucchini, cubed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 400 g diced tomatoes, canned
- 25 g green chilies
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1440 ml vegetable stock
- 2 roasted peppers
- 2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 25 g fresh coriander, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Put sugar snap beans, garlic, zucchini, chopped tomatoes, green chilli, onion, green pepper, cumin, oregano and vegetable into a large soup pot. Puree roasted peppers with chipotle sauce and jalepeno in a blender or food processor, and add to soup.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer, partly covered, for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in salt, lime juice and coriander.