Prep 3 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a yummy easy recipe. 1 breast is 4 pts. I often used the flash frozen breasts for this. I use 4 4oz breasts.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- Place chicken breasts and taco seasoning in a seal able plastic bag; shake to coat well.
- Spray casserole dish with Pam.
- Place breasts in casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Top with salsa about 5 minutes before breasts are done.
- Top with sour cream before serving.
This was so good! I made it in the crockpot and shredded the chicken about 30 mins before it was done cooking and then we made burritos out of it using black beans, reduced fat cheese and tortillas. I ate 2 of them!
Wow! What an easy recipe that actually tastes great. I made the chicken on the grill and simply topped with the salsa and sour cream when done. Very good!
This was a rare treat - it was so quick and easy, kept well in the fridge and was so yummy. Being from the south makes me leary of recipes but believe me, this passed the cajun food test!